Personal identification information
We collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including:
- When Users visit our site through Cookies (see section on 'cookies' below).
- When Users register on the site. This includes email addresses to allow us to send you your orders, location details for verification and accounting obligations and IP address.
- When Users place an order, which includes information sent from Paypal (including name, address, email address, IP address and transaction ID) that allows us to confirm your order and send out your files. This information is also important in complying with UK accounting regulations and is stored in secure third party accounting software.
- If Users subscribe to a newsletter.
Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address and location details. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us or to third party's such as PayPal directly involved in an activity on our Site. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities. If you feel your data isn't being handled responsibly, you have the right to complain to the ICO.
This data is stored for a minimum or 6 years. For information requests and information removal requests please use the email provided at the top of the page.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Drumscore may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience.
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site.
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments.
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature.
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails.
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to un-subscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed un-subscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Removing Your Information And Information Requests
We do not store your data any longer than is necessary and if you wish to have you personal information removed or would like to submit an information request please contact us on the email address provided at the bottom of the page.
Compliance with children's online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 18, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 18.
This document was last updated on May 24, 2018